In March we refreshed the way we define families when we decide who is eligible for the GREAT Project. This refreshed definition should make the project more inclusive and open it up to even more people across Leicester and Leicestershire.
Our new definition
Our refreshed criteria for entering the project is:
- Over 18 and not currently in work
- Willing to participate in the project
- Live within Leicester and Leicestershire
- Eligible to work legally in the UK
- Part of a family as one of the following:
**- A parent with children living at home
- A parent who has contact with their children, of school age or below
- An adult living with parents or other family members**
The revised definition will be updated across our website and all of our promotional material.